CRM – Carbon Minerals Ltd


Subscribe for full access

Unlock Industry-grade Shariah Compliance for global stocks. See results from 5 major Shariah standards: AAOIFI, S&P, DJIM, FTSE and MSCI.

We provide unparalleled value and service.
Screened by AAOIFI Certified Shariah Advisor & Auditor.

Get started from just $3.99/month


1 = STRONG BUY | 2 = BUY | 3 = HOLD | 4 = UNDERPERFORM | 5 = SELL

Total Analysts: 0

Company Profile

Carbon Minerals Limited is an Australia-based company that is engaged in the exploration of natural resources in the Commonwealth of Australia. The Company’s segments include Natural Resources exploration and Primary production. The Company holds Petroleum Exploration Licenses 1 and 12 in Gunnedah Basin Coal-Seam-Gas Project, located in New South Wales. These tenements are jointly held by the Company’s subsidiary, Australian Coalbed Methane Pty Limited (ACM) and Santos QNT Pty Ltd (Santos). ACM holds a 35% interest in the titles and Santos holds the remaining 65%. The Company’s exploration is carried out under a joint venture arrangement, with Santos being the project operator.

We do our best to screen stocks as accurately as possible. Please let us know in the Community if you spot an error or find something questionable. Jazaak Allahu khairan

Related shariah Compliant stocks