Contango Holdings PLC

CGO.UK

$0.01

Closing

▼-8.00%

1D

▼-58.18%

YTD

Market cap

$8.25M

52 week high

$0.07

52 week low

$0.01

Volume

2,182,698

Check if the stock is halal

Unlock Industry-grade Shariah Compliance for global stocks. See results from 5 major Shariah standards: AAOIFI, S&P, DJIM, FTSE and MSCI.

We provide unparalleled value and service.
Screened by AAOIFI Certified Shariah Advisor & Auditor.

Get started from just $3.99/month

Market cap

$8.25M

Analysts' Rating

-

Price Target (Mean)

Unable to collect data for some field(s).

Total Analysts

0

P/E

Operating Margin

0.00%

Beta

0.14

Revenue Growth (Annual)

-

52 week high

$0.07

52 week low

$0.01

Div. Yield

%

EPS Annual Growth

0.00

Note on Purification and Zakat

  • Purification and Zakat (for long-term investing) calculations are in USD per share and based on AAOIFI methodology. AAOIFI requires purification every financial period (e.g. quarterly). 
  • If you follow S&P Shariah’s Dividend-only purification, then remove the impure income % from the dividends you receive. No purification required for non-dividend paying stocks, according to S&P Shariah.
  • For Zakat, if you did not invest in a company from a long term perspective, then consider the shares as trading goods and give 2.5% of the total value if a year has passed on them. 

Company Profile

Contango Holdings Plc is a United Kingdom-based natural resource development company. The Company’s projects include the Lubu Coal Project and the Garalo-Ntiela Project. The Company has a 70% interest in the Lubu Coal Project (Lubu) in Zimbabwe, with the remaining 30% held by supportive local partner. Its Lubu Coal Project covers approximately 19,236 hectares of the Karroo Mid Zambezi coal basin, located in the established Hwange mining district in north-western Zimbabwe. The Garalo-Ntiela Project occupies 161.5 square kilometers (km2), in the Sikasso region of southern Mali, 200 kilometers (km) south-east of the capital Bamako and close to the Guinea border. The permit is surrounded by a number of multi-million-ounce gold deposits. The Company is also focused on mining from Block B2.