Portfolio at a Glance
- AT&T Mobile Service Outage Cuts Off Thousands Nationwide
AT&T said it restored wireless service after reports of problems with calls and texting in metro areas including Houston, Chicago, Miami and New York City.
- Vice Media to Stop Publishing on Vice.com, Plans to Cut Hundreds of Jobs
The cuts follow a failed effort by owner Fortress to sell embattled digital publisher and its brands.
- Social-Media Company Reddit Files for IPO
The company, which first filed confidentially for an IPO in late 2021, didn’t detail how many shares it would issue, or the price of each share.
- Nestlé Warns on Sales Growth as Inflation Continues to Bite
Nestlé reported full-year earnings and sales that were just shy of expectations, and cautioned that sales growth will moderate this year as higher prices push shoppers to ease spending.
- Lenovo Snaps Revenue Declines, Bets On AI-Powered Tech
The world’s largest PC maker said it expects the global PC sector to recover to a level structurally higher than in the prepandemic period.